Stay up to date on the critical issues facing residents. The AOA is hosting a Single GME webinar answering common questions you may have at 6 p.m. Central on Tuesday, February 20.
Moderators, Boyd Buser, DO, AOA past president, and Heather Ivy, DO, Oklahoma Osteopathic Association resident trustee and resident advisor on the AOA Board of Trustees, will provide thorough updates on the following topics:
- Progress of AOA programs transitioning to ACGME accreditation
- AOA board certification eligibility
- Osteopathic Recognition (OR)
- AOA fellowship eligibility
- The AOA’s commitment to protecting residents during the transition.
Upon signing up for the webinar, residents will have the opportunity to submit questions for the moderators to address.
You can register here.
For additional reading: