The DO is a forum for connection and productive discussion. Help us maintain a healthy community by observing these guidelines.
By commenting you agree to:
- Be courteous and respect others.
- Disagree without being rude or demeaning.
- Make rational points and refrain from ranting.
- Not spread misinformation.
- Limit health claims to currently accepted science.
- Refrain from attacks on individuals, organizations or entities.
- Not promote products, services or businesses.
The moderator will not approve comments that violate the rules of the community. Repeat offenders may be banned.
Please contact us with questions or concerns.