The AOA is accepting nominations for its Distinguished Service Award, the organization’s highest honor. The nomination deadline is May 10, 2021.
The award recognizes contributions to the overall profession, rather than regional or local efforts, in the following areas:
- Contributions to the advancement of the osteopathic medical profession
- Contributions to the art and science of osteopathic medical education
- Contributions to the osteopathic profession through research
- Contributions to the osteopathic profession through philanthropic leadership
To submit a nomination for the Distinguished Service Award, please complete the online submission form.
Nominations should include the following:
- Curriculum vitae of nominee
- Letter of recommendation from the nominating affiliate’s governing board (e.g. state osteopathic medical, osteopathic specialty society, college of osteopathic medicine, and/or non-practice affiliate)
- Photo of nominee (optional)
- Any additional supporting documentation (optional)
Please submit questions to Priya Garg at email@example.com.