Presentations from the Accreditation Council of Graduate Medical Education’s 2017 annual educational conference and osteopathic pre-conference are now available from the ACGME’s Office of Distance Learning.
Members of the GME community can access the presentations via Bridge, the ACGME’s Learning Management System. Visit the ACGME Bridge login portal to create an account.
Program directors, coordinators, and designated institutional officials will also find a link to Bridge in the accreditation data system (ADS) under the “resources” tab.
Available presentations include:
- AOA Board Certification Update
- AOA and NRMP Matches
- AOA and Scholarly Activity
- A Year in the Life of a Program Director
- Overview of the Milestones and the Clinical Competency Committee
- Osteopathic Recognition—Promoting the Desired Learning Environment
- Dr. Robert Cain on Osteopathic Medicine
- Implementing the 2017 Common Program Requirements
- Dr. Kelly Skeff’s Keynote Address
- Dr. Thomas Nasca’s CEO Address
Please contact the ACGME Office of Distance Learning at
email@example.com with any questions.