The Osteopathic Advocacy Network (OAN) is hosting a virtual public policy roundtable discussion on Wednesday, Feb. 3 at 4 p.m. ET. The event is open to OAN members only; you can sign up for the OAN for free here.
During the roundtable, AOA staff will go over the current state of public policy and how we can work with Congress to ensure the osteopathic voice is heard. Agenda items include:
- President Joe Biden’s executive orders and how they impact health care;
- Non-physician practice authority expansion and our grassroots efforts to address it;
- Our efforts to advance telehealth flexibilities and civil liability protections;
- How we can work with the new Congress to help advance our priorities, and;
- Changes to DO Day on Capitol Hill.
Register for the event here.