Understanding student loans and the best strategies for repaying them is important for medical students, residents and practicing DOs. To make the process easier, AOA Member Value will present an informational webinar on student loan considerations from 7-8 p.m. CT on Wednesday, Nov. 28.
Student Loan Considerations: November Webinar
Wednesday, Nov. 28, 2018: 7-8 pm CT
Questions that will be answered during the webinar include:
- What repayment plan makes the most sense for me after training?
- I applied to refinance my loans in the past and was declined. What’s the best way to revisit the marketplace?
- What are the differences between IBR, PAYE, and REPAYE? Do these programs still have value to me as an attending?
- How can I use my student loan debt as a negotiating tool with potential employers?
- What are the specific requirements of Public Service Loan Forgiveness, and is this program still a viable option to reduce my debt?