Most recent articles
- Work-wife balance: Are you married to your spouse or your job? Experts reveal why successful people often struggle in marriage, and DOs detail how they sustain the spark in their unions.
- An ocean away: The story of how osteopathy crossed the Atlantic Around the world, nonphysician osteopaths practice manipulation. Here’s how the trend got started.
- Practicing after one year of GME: Is it feasible? Should it be? Some argue that three years of GME is excessive. Yet physicians who skip residency face a number of hurdles, especially when it comes to employment.
- New school aims to meld Christian worldview, dedication to underserved The Liberty University College of Osteopathic Medicine in Lynchburg, Va., looks to address physician shortages in Appalachia.
- In Memoriam: Feb. 3, 2014 View the names of recently deceased osteopathic physicians.