Most recent articles
- National ShaDO Week: Schooling premeds on osteopathic medicine During National ShaDO Week later this month, premeds will shadow osteopathic medical students to learn more about the profession.
- MSUCOM, UNTHSC/TCOM lead DO schools in U.S. News rankings Five osteopathic medical schools rank in the nation’s top 100 medical schools for primary care, according to the magazine.
- Hero Next Door: Early interest in quality of life inspired med student Michael Erickson, OMS III, spent his youth caring for his ailing grandparents. The experience led him to pursue medicine.
- Mission possible: A brief how-to guide on medical missions Interested in medical mission trips but unsure of where to start or what to expect? A seasoned traveler shares her wisdom.
- What does it mean to train practice-ready primary care physicians? Primary care residency program leaders have nuanced views on the meaning of the phrase practice-ready physicians.