Most recent articles
- Hero Next Door: California DO calls it a career at age 101 Doran A. Farnum, DO, ended a 78-year career last fall without much fanfare. “Doran is a quiet, soft-spoken, very sweet man,” a colleague says.
- Mythbusters: Educating prehealth advisers on osteopathic medicine Was your prehealth adviser knowledgable about DOs? Here’s what the profession is doing to raise awareness.
- DOs share advice on managing patients with diabetes mellitus “The distinction between type 1 and type 2 is very much blurring, which is across-the-board confusing to physicians and patients,” DO says.
- Beyond the stethoscope: DOs, students excel in nonmedical pursuits Medicine attracts goal-oriented individuals who pursue their careers with gusto. Some DOs apply equal fervor to their avocations.
- National ShaDO Week: Schooling premeds on osteopathic medicine During National ShaDO Week later this month, premeds will shadow osteopathic medical students to learn more about the profession.