Most recent articles
- Q&A: Profession has chance to redefine medical education for 21st century Lengthy, disjointed system for training physicians is ill-suited to modern health care, says KCUMB President Marc B. Hahn, DO.
- AOA names veteran Mayo Clinic academic leader as new editor in chief The AOA has selected infectious diseases investigator Robert Orenstein, DO, to advance the AOA’s strategic agenda for osteopathic medical research and lead the JAOA.
- What surprised you most about your first semester of medical school? Five first-years detail their greatest revelations about medical school—and what these insights taught them about themselves.
- Retirement: What life after medicine looks like for 4 DOs Ready to embrace your golden years or transition from practicing medicine? Retired DOs advise pursuing your passions.
- 4 practice management New Year’s resolutions Experts provide step-by-step tips to help you boost your online reputation, convert to ICD-10, adopt EFT and maximize your revenue.